20130918

LACE IT UP




Images via tumblr, windsor smith

The sultry strappy lace up heels have been drawing my attention with their sexiness and leg lengthening power recently. Not to mention they are just as versatile as our trusty leather pumps. These stunners can be worn with almost everything all year long. I especially love the way they look with jeans and leather pants.

The best and ultra sexy ones are from Alaia and Giuseppe Zanotti - as seen on Barbara Martelo and Carine Roitfeld. They are definitely solid investment but way too pricey for me at the moment. After some intensive research, I found this gorgeous pair with a friendly price tag from Windsor Smith. Next purchase!

10 comments:

  1. the windsor smith ones are a really nice alternative! they seem to be doing really nice shoes these days, i will have to check them out. i've always thought they were kind of old fashioned but something must have changed recently!

    steph / absolutely-fuzzy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the edgy vibe that these add to an outfit. If only I could actually walk in heels, I would love to wear a pair of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lacy pumps are gorgeous!


    beehonthelook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of windsor smith until I saw them on some aussie bloggers a few months ago. they have awesome shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with these shoes specially the last


    kisses

    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Phanukorn SuwansukhoOctober 1, 2013 at 10:05 AM

    love these

    http://jackennoir.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these, the lace is gorgeous x


    dawn
    www.dressmeperfect.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh. I want <3


    diiamondsmuggler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete